This plugin allow you to set customize canonicall URL tag site wide and for specific pages. The plugin is designed for SEO benefits while migratidng a site to new location when you do not want to use 301 or 302 redirect.
Click here to download version 1.0.
1. Upload `plugin-name.php` to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3. Easy Canonical in the left hand side admin menu
4. Enter the side wide Canonical url address. This will replace your site default domian with the url you entered.
5. If you would like to add page specific rules, you can use the metabox in your page/post edit screen, you url you entered there will replace the default site wide url. They do not have to be the same domain as your sidewide url